Name and contact details of company
This data protection information applies to data processing processes at:
Prof. Dr. med. Arne Jensen, MD.
44799 Bochum, Germany
Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of data usage
When you visit our website the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your active submission thereof and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL – the previously visited page),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring easy use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability
- Further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 §1 of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. In no case will we use the collected data to draw conclusions about you as an individual.
Data disclosure to third parties
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your consent according to Art.6 §1 of the GDPR.
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 §1 of the GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of your personal data.
- this is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation pursuant to Art. 6 §1 of the GDPR, and this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 §1 of the GDPR.
The information stored in the cookie is specific to the device used during each individual session. However, this does not mean that we are aware of your identity.
The data processed by cookies is required for the mentioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 §1 of the GDPR. Most browsers automatically accept cookies.
Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
- To request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 of the GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of the right to rectification, deletion, restriction or objection of processing of personal data, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, where the personal data was not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved;
- In accordance with Art. 16 of the GDPR you can demand without delay the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
- To request the deletion of your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 17 of the GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- In accordance with Art. 18 of the GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 of the GDPR;
- In accordance with Art. 20 of the GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
- In accordance with Art. 7 § 3 of the GDPR, you can revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we will no longer process data based on this consent
- To complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 of the GDPR.
As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 §1 of the GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, on the grounds relating to your particular situation or the objection is directed against promotional materials. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Accuracy and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and effective as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can access and print the most current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.brainrepair.eu/6-0-Privacy-Policy.html